Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kids Go Green!



I created this dress for a charity auction next month for the local Montessori school. They have a art fundraisier every year in which they have local artists exhibiting and selling their works as well as a live and silent auction of donated items. The school children create all the art pieces for the live auction. . .and these are some awesome pieces of art! For example a 5 foot by 8 foot painting in the style of Jackson Pollock that was sold last year!

Anyway I created this dress from a new pattern I tested for Appleddumpling Gear called the Lollipop Dress (due out next month!). The dress was construction was very straight forward and Rebecca's instructions are awesome! The fabric is called Kids Go Green from KariPearson Signature Collection for Quilting Treasures. The print says "Kids Can Make a World of Difference!"

I hope that is raises some need funds for the school and that some little girl will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment